Thursday, March 24, 2011

Little by Little

Fresh Market is one of our favorite grocery store to buy something special and unusual items. Their flower, coffee and bakery are the thing we stop by most for. It was my birthday last weekend, and my husband and I went to pick up Crème brûlée to celebrate. Yes, I took break from baking anything for me that day. Crème brûlée was good, as well as Red Velvet Cupcake. I had a few bites and it was just enough for me. 









Most thing I was impressed by them was that when we were checking out, we've noticed this flyer...they will be collecting donation for Japan at the cash register until 3rd of April. 

I am not anyone famous. I don't have tons of money to donate myself, but I started find ways to help out those people need most, without spending too much money out of our pocket. 


I cannot wait till tomorrow. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment